- All orders are shipped via Canada Post with expedited service.
- Canadian orders should arrive within 3-7 days. International orders generally take 2-3 weeks.
- Please email to verify we can ship to your country if you are located outside North America.
- Please anticipate that during these times , shipping may take longer. We cannot guarantee delivery dates for any shipments
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards
- We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Return shipping is your responsibility
Are County Apothecary Products really All Natural? Yes!
- We make truly natural soap and skincare products that are good for your health, good for your soul and good for the environment.
- We use natural and organic ingredients from producers that employ earth friendly and sustainable harvesting practices.
- We do not to use any harmful synthetic chemicals, fragrance, colourants, preservatives and animal ingredients in any of our products…ever.
- To ensure purity, safety and consistency of all our products, they are made for us by a Canadian owned leading boutique manufacturer and product developer using our unique and specific formulations with Purslane extract.
- Our manufacturer test all products by and on themselves. All products must pass a complete 100% confidence test that they can be used by everyone, even children before being released.
Our manufacturer and their suppliers both do not engage in animal testing of any nature.
- Our products are reported to and compliant with the Regulations of the Cosmetic division of Health Canada.
We use only food / cosmetic grade natural ingredients, most of which are organically grown or wildcrafted.
"98% of our ingredients are imported from countries such as France, USA, Brazil, Ghana, Malaysia, India, Russia, Egypt, Indonesia, Canada, Italy, Madagascar, Australia and many more.
If "it’s in our products it’s listed on our labels."